MOST COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS, AND SOLUTIONS
Serial/License Number and Account Related Queries
Plug-ins are asking for Serial Key, even after a successful registration. (for macOS users )
- Kindly follow these steps to resolve this issue. This is a known issue on macOS.
- Close your DAW if it’s open.
- Open finder or make sure that your menu bar is using a finder and not another application.
- In the Utilities folder that opens, double – click on Terminal
- In the Terminal Window: Copy-paste the code given below and Hit enter after entering it. (Let the process gets completed)
diskutil resetUserPermissions / `id -u`
- Close Terminal.
- Open your DAW – and search the plugin in the plugin list.
- In the Registration box, enter the serial number and make sure not to leave any blank space at the end of the serial number.
- Click on Register, and Restart your DAW, now it won’t ask you to register the plugin again. It will get registered successfully.
Serial key is not working / Showing an invalid serial key.
Kindly make sure not leave any blank space at the end of the serial number.
Lost/Misplaced the serial key / Changed your computer / Not able to download the installer even when you are registered on Tone Empire website.
If you bought from Beatskillz – Contact Support from the email ID which you used to purchase a product on our site, or mention us the email ID which you used.
If you bought from the Third Party website – Contact Support along with receipt of your product purchase and serial number ( if available ). Without these two, we wont be able to provide you the updated installer links.
Have not received the account log-in, Product link and Serial number of your purchased plugin.
All the links gets generated and sent instantly on your mail, If you cannot find the mail in your primary inbox, we request you to kindly check it in the Promotion tab or in Spam Folder. Some e-mail services incorrectly flag automated messages from servers and mark it as spam, or in the promotions folder.
Unable to log-in into account.
Kindly delete your browser cookies before trying to login, or login in the incognito mode.
If you want to change the password of your profile, click on “Lost your password “,
if you are still unable to login, kindly Contact Support.
How to make an account on Tone Empire website?
In order to create an account on our website, you have to make a purchase, account will automatically gets created once you purchase a product.
How to add my third-party purchased Tone Empire products in Tone Empire account?
Contact Support along with the screenshot of the receipt of purchase and the serial number ( Make sure to copy-paste them ), if you purchased our plugins from third party website ( Plugin Boutique, JRR Shop, Audio Deluxe, Don’t Crack, Reverb, AudioPlugin.Deals, VSTBuzz, etc ).
We require these for verification. Once you send us the Receipts and serial numbers, we will create a new account for you on our website, and the plugin in it, or will add the plugins in your existing account on our website.
I would like to transfer my license to another person.
We have stopped transferring / Re selling of our Products/License number.
Plugin Related Queries
Plugin not showing in the DAW, after installation. (For Mac users)
After plugin installation gets completed, Kindly restart your system once or twice. This is a default work around for MacOS.
Plugin not showing in the DAW, after installation. (For WIN users)
Kindly make sure that you have the latest Visual C Redistributable installed on your system, if not kindly download it from here
Install it, and restart your system, Plugin will now show up in your DAW.
Plug-In is not detecting in Logic Pro X after installation and showing Invalid in the Plug-In manager.
1. Restart your Mac
2. Launch Logic Pro X (or MainStage).
3. Choose Logic Pro X > Preferences > Plug-In Manager (or MainStage > Preferences > Plug-In Manager).
4. Locate then select your Beatskillz product.
5. Click Reset & Rescan Selection – Successfully Validated should appear in the Compatibility column.
I cannot see the VST2 version in my system, Plugin does not install the VST2 version.
Our newer plugin will only have VST3, VST2 support for developers is discontinued from Steinberg. We cannot release VST2 for newly released plugin / upcoming plugin in the future.
You can use a third-party Wrapper plugin. Kindly search for the suitable one on the internet.
Anti-Virus software detecting and prompting a warning screen/ Pop-ups notification.
Anti-virus might alert you when you are downloading/ Installing our plugin, our products are 100% virus free, we check them twice before uploading it in our database. Feel free to kindly ignore those false positives notifications.
Some anti-virus does that when you install a third-party application on your system